Information regarding the processing of personal data
O.P. Consulting, address Bucharest, 13 F Amiral Constantin Bălescu street, 1st District, registered with RO6559096, is a personal data operator and processes personal data with the purposes of:
- Interacting with its clients and potential customers via e-mail and other remote communications mechanisms;
- Offering contracted services.
Information registered is destined for use by the operator and are communicated, upon request only to the following:
- The person in question or their legal representative;
- Institutions and public authorities, with the condition that the communication of the data is within the context of exerting prerogatives of public authority with which it is invested.
- Similar organizations of other states, bases on agreements to which Romania is party.
According to EU Regulation no. 679/2016 on protection of persons regarding the personal data processing and the free movement of this data and the abrogation of Directive 95/46/CE, you benefit from the right to access, to rectify, to delete, to restrict processing, to oposse and the right not to be subject to an individual decision based solely on automatic processing, including creating profiles.
In regards to the rights recognized by the Regulation, in regards to the rights foreseen by articles 17,18 and 21 we mention that they cannot be exerted in the case of processing done by our institution, in the conditions presented previously, because the personal data is processed based on express legal provisions.
In order to exercise these rights you may submit a written request, dated and signed, addressed to the Headquarter of the General Inspectorate of OP Consulting, Bucharest, 13 F Amiral Constantin Bălescu street, 1st District, and within one month you will receive an answer to your request in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016.
According to Article 77 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 you may file a complaint to the National Surveillance Authority for Personal Data processing if you consider that your rights granted by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 were infringed (www.dataprotection.ro).
Also, your right to address the Court is recognized.